Atmosphere: Earth and Elsewhere
What is an atmosphere and what is its function, especially on our planet?
Daniel Cziczo, Ph.D., Associate Professor of Atmospheric Chemistry, Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
Major Points in the video
- definition of atmosphere
- types of atmospheres
- evolution of an atmosphere
- atmosphere layers (especially important for Earth)
- function of atmosphere
- terra-forming an atmosphere
- geoengineering an atmosphere
- aerosols (particles) and cloud formation
- exoplanet atmospheres